WELCOME BACK TO VIC HYPOXI GOODLIFE CLIENTS
We’re excited to let you know that from Monday 22 June 2020, we will be opening the doors to HYPOXI Goodlife studios in VIC, in line with the latest announcement from the Victorian Government around gym reopenings.
As part of the VIC government roadmap, there are temporary capacity guidelines we need to adhere to, so bookings will be essential for all sessions.
We know how eager you are to resume your body transformation and cellulite treatment program. We know times have been tough, and we know how important HYPOXI is for both our mental and physical wellbeing, so to help you get back on track, we have reduced our membership pricing to only $99 a week!
We are pleased to announce our new HYPOXI Membership program:
- 3 sessions a week for $99 per week (minimum term: 8 weeks)
- Or, 3 sessions a week for $109 per week (no minimum term)
- Check out our new pricing options here
- Please note only the L250 (lay down machine) and S120 (sit up machine) will be in operation
To ensure we meet government guidelines, we will be booking all HYPOXI sessions ahead of time. You can book in sessions for up to 7 days in advance.
You MUST book in to attend all HYPOXI sessions.
Direct debit (billing) and suspension enquiries
- Studios will be contacting all members over the upcoming days and weeks to get you back in and started
- VIC direct debit payments will start the week of 22 June 2020
- Your first debit will be inline with your normal debit cycle/days. For example; if prior to the closure, your membership was debited weekly on a Thursday, your next debit will resume on Thursday and reoccur weekly
Can I leave my membership suspended?
Yes, you can. Please send an email through to your studio and they can ensure that your suspension continues. Or alternatively, please contact our billing provider Debit Success on either 1800 812 461 or email [email protected].
For more information, please refer to our FAQs.
Health And Safety
We’re doing everything we can to protect the health and safety of our clients and staff as we welcome you back to the studio. Some of these measures include:
- We ask that you don’t come in if you are feeling unwell, have returned from overseas in the past 14 days or have come into contact with a suspected or known case of COVID-19
- Maintaining social distancing of 1.5m at all times
- Providing multiple hygiene stations throughout the studio including hand sanitiser and sanitising wipes for all clients and staff
- Capping studio attendance as per the VIC government roadmap
- Increased cleaning of all studios
- Providing education programs to our entire network
- We have ensured our staff have undertaken Australian Government training modules on COVID-19 and increased our educational signage in our studios to ensure our whole community understands these protection measures
Vulnerable people like the elderly and people with chronic health conditions should talk to their doctor about what is appropriate for them.
Please wear a long sleeve top and long pants to every HYPOXI session. We also ask that you bring your own towel and water bottle.
For further information about our HYPOXI Goodlife VIC studios, please visit the FAQs.
On behalf of the entire HYPOXI Team, we want to thank you for your ongoing loyalty and understanding during this time. We will continue to roll out HYPOXI At Home content, so you can continue to train at home if you wish.
We look forward to welcoming you back in studio!
Direct Debit & Suspension enquiries: Please contact your studio
Frequently Asked Questions: www.hypoxi.com.au/hypoxi-goodlife-online-bookings/
BOOK YOUR INTRO OFFER NOW
Discover the best version of you with HYPOXI. Complete the form below to book your
INTRO OFFER at your selected studio and begin your HYPOXI journey today.