Summer might be nearly over, but it doesn’t mean you can’t keep enjoying delicious berries as an ice-cold after-dinner treat.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Free Time: 4 Hours
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled
- 400ml canned coconut milk
- Place 1.5 cups of hulled strawberries in a blender. Mix until liquified. If you hate pips, you can strain this mixture through a fine mesh sieve to remove the pips.
- Finely chop the remaining strawberries.
- Pour the coconut milk into a bowl and add the chopped strawberries.
- Pour the strawberry purée into the coconut mixture. If you would like to decorate the outside of your popsicle moulds with strawberry purée, retain some and pour into the moulds. Swirl around to evenly cover the surface of the moulds.
- Pour the strawberry coconut mixture into the moulds. Freeze for 1 hour then add a popsicle stick into each mould. Return to the freezer for 3-4 hours, or until frozen solid.
- Enjoy on a hot summer’s day.
When ready to enjoy your icy treat, run the popsicle mould under warm water for a few seconds, and then pull out of the mould by the stick.
If you can’t tolerate coconut milk, substitute with a milk you can tolerate.