Throwing a party for New Year’s Eve? Treat your guests to this healthy snack and ring in 2015 with this tasty recipe!
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 shallot, diced
- 3-5 cherry tomatoes, diced
- Handful cilantro, finely chopped
- Dash cumin
- 1 large cucumber, sliced lengthwise into 8-10 thin strips
- Place avocado flesh in a bowl. Add lemon and lime juice, and use the edge of a fork to mash until creamy but still a bit chunky. Add garlic, shallot, tomato, cilantro, salt and pepper to taste, and cumin.
- Scoop about 1 tablespoon guacamole onto the end of each cucumber slice. Roll cucumber around and onto guacamole, creating bite-sized rolls. Seal shut with a toothpick or keep as is.