Health Information for Clients
At HYPOXI Australia we consider your safety our highest priority. Our studios remain open and we are monitoring the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak closely.
In order to maintain a hygienic environment and ensure the safety of our clients we are following the advice of the Australian Government Department of Health and taking precautionary measures to minimise any risk; these include:
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitisation in our studios
- Providing additional hand sanitisers and disinfectant wipes for clients and staff use
- Reminding members and staff on hygiene and cleanliness practices
- All HYPOXI staff are required to declare their health and travel status.
If you feel unwell at any time we respectfully ask that you do not enter a HYPOXI studio.
If there is anything that directly affects you at your studio, we will be in touch directly via email or SMS. If you have any questions please speak to the team in studio, or call us on 03 9964 0992.
Reducing Risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The World Health Organisation (WHO) recommends hygiene and other measures to reduce the general risk of infections by:
- Frequently clean hands by using alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water
- When coughing and sneezing cover mouth or nose with flexed elbow or tissue – throw tissue away immediately and wash hands
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has a fever or cough
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing seek medical care early and share previous travel history with your healthcare provider.
This situation is evolving and we ask members to continue to check the below websites for the latest updates and guidance:
BOOK YOUR FREE HYPOXI SESSION NOW
Discover the best version of you with HYPOXI. Complete the form below to book your
FREE INTRO SESSION at your selected studio and begin your HYPOXI journey today.