Here’s the run down on our super-sparkler of a prize:
- The stone is an Argyle champagne diamond from the Argyle Mine located in the rugged East Kimberley region of Western Australia.
- The Argyle mine is the world’s largest supplier of natural coloured diamonds from exotic champagne diamonds, to the remarkably rare pink diamonds.
- The stone is 1.82 ct
- The diamond is graded C3 for depth of colour and SI1 for clarity. The winner will receive a valuation certificate with the diamond specifications listed.
- The diamond has been laser inscribed on the girdle of the stone with the Argyle Brand logo to guarantee authenticity.
- Valued at a total of $9,700.00 AUD
For full details of our diamond promo, visit our website: www.hypoxi.com.au