DROP A DRESS SIZE IN A MONTH
We all have areas of stubborn fat and cellulite that traditional exercise won't budge. It's typically on the stomach, hips, bottom, thighs and love handles. It's difficult to find a fat loss and body shaping solution that's EFFECTIVE and gets results FAST.
HYPOXI combines vacuum and compression technology with LOW IMPACT EXERCISE and healthy nutrition to optimise the body's natural fat burning system. In only 30 MINUTES PER SESSION, the low impact and low-intensity exercise is 3 x TIMES MORE EFFECTIVE at reducing body fat than regular exercise.
On average, our clients DROP A DRESS SIZE in their first month with HYPOXI. HYPOXI is the smart way to shape up.
Ready to drop a dress size in a month?Find a Studio
SARAH LOST 8.4KG AND 74CM WITH HYPOXI
Busy mum of three young children, Sarah was upset at how her body had changed after having kids. She didn't have a lot of spare time but wanted to maximise her results and quickly regain the body she loved. She signed up to HYPOXI and lost a whopping 8.4kgs and 74cm in only 24 HYPOXI sessions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Schedule to Terms & Conditions of entry
Are you the face of HYPOXI?
NSW, QLD, SA, VIC, WA
Start: 1 Feb 2020 9:00 AM AEDT
End: 29 Feb 2020 5:00 PM AEDT
No entries will be accepted outside this time.
HYPOXI AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED
ABN/ACN: 66 114 194 277
7 Market St
St Kilda VIC 3182
Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents in all eligible states/territories who fulfil the method of entry requirements and are 18 years of age or older.
Details of prizes
The best entry/entries as determined by the judges will be deemed the prize winner(s) and will win:
Luxury escape to Finolhu Maldives, 5 Nights for Two People, people including:
Flights - $2,000
Beachfront Luxury Accommodation - $16,479
VIP Photo shoot including:
Flights - $400 Photoshoot - $1,200
HYPOXI treatments: 12 sessions - $696
TOTAL MAJOR PRIZE VALUE - $20,775
RUNNER UP PRIZES
4 x runners up will receive:
VIP Photo shoot including:
Flights - $400
Photoshoot - $1,200
HYPOXI treatments: 6 sessions - $348
TOTAL RUNNER UP PRIZE POOL - $7,792
TOTAL PRIZE POOL - $28,567
Total number of prizes
Total prize value
Total prize pool (inc GST): $28,567.00
Method of entry
To enter, an entrant must, during the promotional period:
Submit their entry via email including the following information:
- Tell their story in 250 words or less, how HYPOXI has helped change their life
- Up to 5 photos, 1 must be of their face
- Agree to T&Cs at time of entry
- Studio they’re with
They must meet the following criteria to be eligible:
- Be an active member
- Attend a minimum of 1 session between 1st-29th Feb 2020
- Willing to promote HYPOXI for 12 months
- Agree to use of images indefinitely across all mediums
- Willing to attend photo shoot at Promoters discretion
Maximum number of entries
1 entry per person
The entrant can only win one prize in this promotion.
This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
The judging will be performed by a judge/panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
The prize draw will begin 10:00 AM AEDT on 05 Mar 2020
Location of the judging: HYPOXI AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED 7 Market St St KIlda VIC 3182
Notification of winners
Winners will be notified via Email no later than 06 Mar 2020.
Public announcement of winners
The winners will be published here: hypoxi.com.au on 06 Mar 2020
Unclaimed prize draw
If the prize(s) are unclaimed by the unclaimed prize draw date, the Promoter will award the prize(s) to the Eligible Entrant(s) who came runner-up when the entries were judged, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority.
Unclaimed prize draw date: 10:00 AM AEDT on 13 Mar 2020
Location of unclaimed prize draw: HYPOXI AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED 7 Market St St Kilda VIC 3182
Notification of unclaimed prize winners
Unclaimed prize winners will be notified via Email no later than 14 Mar 2020.
Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw
The winners of unclaimed prizes will be published here: hypoxi.com.au on 14 Mar 2020
Terms & Conditions of entry
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms & conditions (Terms of entry). The Terms must be read in conjunction with the Schedule. The Schedule defines the terminology used in these Terms of entry. Where there is any inconsistency between these Terms and the Schedule, the Schedule prevails. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms of entry.
2. Entry is open only to legal residents of the Eligible States/Territories who satisfy the Method of
entry. Directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers (including prize suppliers) and contractors (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers and contractors) of the Promoter and of its related bodies corporate, and of the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion, including the terms and conditions providers TPAL (Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd) are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step- brother, step-sister or first cousin.
3. The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion period.
4. The Prize/s are specified in the Details of prizes section of the Schedule.
5. The total prize pool is specified in the Total prize value section of the Schedule.
6. Any prize is valued in Australian dollars unless expressly stated to the contrary.
7. Prizes involving travel must be taken to coincide with the dates specified in the Details of prizes
section of the Schedule or as otherwise specified in the conditions of any third party travel provider. Any changes to the confirmed prize details will be at the expense of the winner(s) and will only be permitted with the prior consent of the Promoter or third party travel provider.
8. Unless otherwise stated, any travel prize does not include travel insurance, travel documents,
meals, taxes not included in the price of the ticket, transfers, flights, accommodation or any other costs of a personal nature. Compliance with any health, travel insurance, passport or other government requirements is the responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with this will deem the winner’s entry invalid and the entrant will forfeit the prize. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist as part of the travel or at the destination.
9. The Prize travel is subject to availability at the time of booking. The winner and, if applicable, their
companion must travel together on all prize travel. The Promoter is not responsible for any cancellation, delay or rescheduling of flights, and any costs incurred as a result (including, without limitation, accommodation costs) will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
10. Entrants are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize(s). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the competition and they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
11. The entrants must follow the Method of entry during the Promotion period to enter the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry. The Promoter will not advise an Entrant if their entry is deemed invalid.
12. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
13. Entrants may submit up to the Maximum number of entries (if applicable).
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly
submitted, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter for any reason. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. The prize(s) will be awarded to the best entry/entries as judged in accordance with the Prize draw
details. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content or does not meet the criteria relating to the method of entry. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The winner does not need to be present at the draw unless expressly stated to the contrary.
17. The winner(s) will be notified in accordance with the Notification of winners and Notification of
unclaimed prize winners (if applicable) sections of the Schedule. Notification to winners will be deemed to have occurred on the later of the time the winner receives actual notification from the Promoter or two business days thereafter. The notification will include details about how the prize(s) can be claimed.
18. The Promoter takes no responsibility where it is unable to contact prize winners who have not
provided correct or complete contact details. If an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to modify any entry information should be directed to the Promoter.
19. It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use
of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
20. The winner(s) name and state/territory of residence will be published in accordance with the
Public announcement of winners section of the Schedule (if applicable).
21. The promoter may conduct an Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Unclaimed prize
draw section of the Schedule (if applicable). In the event the Unclaimed prize draw takes place, the Promoter will attempt to contact the winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Notification of unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule, and if applicable, the name and State/Territory of residency of any winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw will be published in accordance with the section of the Schedule entitled Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw. If a prize is no longer capable of being redeemed, the new winner will receive a prize, as determined by the Promoter, of equivalent value (as if the original prize had been awarded to that person, less any administrative expenses incurred by the Promoter).
22. To the greatest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all warranties, representations or
guarantees (Warranties) regarding the Promotion and any prizes, including any Warranties which may have been made in the course of advertising or promoting the Promotion. The conduct of the Promotion or the supply of prizes may involve third parties, and the Promoter makes no Warranties and disclaims all liability in connection with any such third parties, their acts or omissions. By entering the Promotion, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (including the officers, employees and agents of each) from and against all actions, penalties, liabilities, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Promotion or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
23. If despite the foregoing clause, the Promoter incurs a liability to an entrant under any law which
implies a Warranty into these Terms of entry which cannot legally be excluded, the Promoter’s liability in respect of the Promotion is limited, in the Promoter’s discretion, to either resupplying such goods or services as form part of the Promotion, or paying the cost of resupplying those goods or services.
24. Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no circumstances will an entrant or the Promoter have
any liability to the other for any loss or damage suffered which is indirect or consequential in nature, including without limitation any loss of profit, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, or loss of business opportunity.
25. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any delay,
damage, or loss in transit of prizes.
26. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion not accept a particular entry, may disqualify an entry,
or cancel the entire Promotion at any time without giving reasons and without liability to any entrants. Without limiting this the Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is misleading or not in accordance with these Terms of entry or who manipulates or tampers with the entry process. In the event that a winner breaches these Terms of entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
27. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be
taken as cash. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute the prize for another item of equal or higher value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value (including between advertising of the Promotion and receipt of the prize).
28. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly
hinders the Promoter’s ability (or that of a third party involved with the Promotion) to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms of entry, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter’s obligations in respect of the Promotion will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to approval of the relevant authorities.
29. All entries become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this Promotion,
entrants agree to assign all their rights in and to their entry and any related content to the Promoter, including any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the entry and related content. Without limiting this, the Promoter may use entry content for any and all purposes including commercial purposes. You warrant that entry content is original, lawful and not misleading and that the Promoter’s use of such content will not infringe the rights of any third parties. The entrant agrees to indemnify the promoter against all claims and costs by third parties arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition. The Promoter has no obligation to credit you as the author of any content submitted and may otherwise do any acts or omissions which would otherwise constitute an infringement of any moral rights you may have as an author of content.
30. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the personal information provided in connection with this
promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes, including to third parties involved in the promotion and any relevant authorities. In addition to any
31. The collection and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion
will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy statement which adheres to the Privacy Act 1988 (cth) and Australian Privacy Principles.
32. The Promotion and these Terms of entry will be governed by the law of the State or Territory in
which the Promoter ordinarily resides. Entrants accept the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts and tribunals of that State or Territory in connection with disputes concerning the Promotion.
33. Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or Snapchat may be used to advertise or promote the
Promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or Snapchat; and to release Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or Snapchat from all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or Snapchat.
34. I warrant that I will attend at such time and place as the Promoter may require for the photoshoot in which I will participate to the best of my ability in such manner as may be directed by the Promoter or its representatives. I will attend all such rehearsals and/or camera tests as the Promoter may reasonably require.
35. I acknowledge that the Promoter may vary times specified for attendance by providing me with as much notice of any such change as may be practicable in the circumstances.
36. Where required, I agree that I will supply all normal personal wardrobe but will observe HYPOXI requirements as to dress code and in particular as to the colour and type thereof and will submit to such makeup as the Promoter may direct.
37. I consent to the use and publication of my image, name and voice in advertising and promotional material, press notices or other published matter and the use of any images or recordings of the photoshoot or produced as part of the photoshoot or the promotion by the Promoter in such manner and in any medium as the Promoter may decide for an indefinite period, without geographical limitation and without my further consent. In this regard I waive all my rights with respect to privacy and related matters.
38. I warrant that there is no existing restriction or obligation which would prevent the use of my image, name or voice by the Promoter as contemplated by this release and indemnity.
39. I agree that all material produced pursuant to this release and indemnity (including all copyright in these materials), any material adapted there from and the right to reproduce copies and adaptations thereof wholly or in part shall belong to the Promoter and I will not challenge the Promoter’s proprietary right to this material. I agree that I have relinquished all rights, title and interest in and to the material produced and I hereby waive in favor of the Promoter or its assigns, divisions, clients and licensees any moral rights in the material. The Promoter may use the material at its discretion and I accept that there is no guarantee as to its use.
ARE YOU THE FACE OF HYPOXI 2020 | FAQs
What are the dates of the Competition?
ARE YOU THE FACE OF HYPOXI 2020 commences 9am AEDT Saturday 1st February 2020.
Entries close 5pm AEDT Saturday 29th February 2020.
How can I enter the Competition?
You need to submit your entry via email to [email protected]
Including the following information:
- Full Name
- Email address
- Phone number
- The Studio location where you are a member
- Your story in 250 words or less, how HYPOXI has helped change your life
- Up to 5 photos, 1 must be of a close up of your face
- Confirm that you agree to T&Cs
You must meet the following criteria to be eligible:
- Be a member
- Attend a minimum of 1 session between 1st-29th Feb 2020
- Be willing to promote HYPOXI for 12 months
- Agree to use of images indefinitely across all mediums
- Be willing to attend photo shoot at Promoters discretion
What are the prizes?
1 x MAJOR PRIZE
Luxury escape to Finolhu Maldives, 5 Nights for Two People, people including:
- Flights - $2,000
- Overwater Luxury Accommodation - $16,479
Photo shoot including:
- Flights - $400
- Photo shoot - $1,200
- 12 sessions - $696
TOTAL MAJOR PRIZE VALUE: $20,775
4 x RUNNER UP PRIZES
Photo shoot including:
- Flights - $400
- Photo shoot - $1,200
- 12 sessions - $348
TOTAL RUNNER UP PRIZE POOL: $7,792
TOTAL PRIZE POOL: $28,567
How is the winner notified?
All winners will be notified Friday 6th March 2020 via phone and email.
The winners will also be published on the HYPOXI website and social media channels.
Will you use my photos/ info for future purposes?
We will use your photos to inspire others to do HYPOXI. We ask for your consent to share your photos/info. In the T&Cs, all entrants give consent for their photos to be used for future promotion.
Do I need to be a current/active/ongoing HYPOXI member?
You simply need to attend at least 1 session in February 2020 in order to be eligible.
What if I am a Goodlife or Fitness First member?
If you are a Goodlife or Fitness First member you are welcome to purchase a session and come in during February 2020, which will make you eligible.
How many sessions do I need to do?
You need to do 1 session in February 2020 in order to be eligible
What measurement results do I need to achieve in order to qualify?
This competition is not based on results. We are looking for real stories of how HYPOXI is helping people and having a positive impact on real peoples lives.
I am a staff member, can I enter this competition?
All employees and contractors (and their immediate families) of HYPOXI Australia and its related entities are prohibited from participating.
Sign up at your closest studio today
* At participating studios only.
T&Cs apply. Not to be used in conjunction with another promotion or offer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I start HYPOXI?
- Initially, you will need to book into your closest studio for a consultation in order for a HYPOXI - Coach to assess your requirements and objectives. This session is also an opportunity to learn more about this unique system and go through the training schedule. You can use our studio locator to find your nearest HYPOXI - Studio.
- How much does it cost?
- HYPOXI treatments are very reasonably-priced when compared to other treatments and fitness services on the market for the results that you achieve.
Pricing is based on the package that you purchase, therefore is varied. The recommended retail price is $69 per session on one HYPOXI machine or $138 per session for the HYPOXI-DERMOLOGY combination course.
Depending on the membership package you select, a session can work out to be as little as $26.
Please note, prices may vary between HYPOXI - Studios and payment plans are available.
- How long does a HYPOXI session take?
- HYPOXI is perfect for the time poor because each session only takes 30 minutes to achieve optimal fat-burning results. The HYPOXI-DERMOLOGY is only 20 minutes which means if you use it in conjunction with a HYPOXI - Training device you can be in and out in under an hour!
Free Session – approx. 1hr which includes consultation and HYPOXI session/s
L250/S120/Vacunaut – 30 minute session
HYPOXIDERMOLOGY – 20 minute session
- What should I wear?
L250 Training should be undertaken in loose fitting gym pants, a t-shirt and joggers. Bring a gym towel with you also.
Vacunaut Training should be carried out wearing a HYPOXI undersuit or skin-tight bike pants, a tight-fitted long sleeve top and joggers. Bring a gym towel with you also.
HYPOXI-DERMOLOGY training should be carried out wearing loose fitting pants, t-shirt and socks.
- How many sessions do I have to do a week?
- For best results during the initial HYPOXI - Training, the HYPOXI-Method dictates 3 sessions a week for 4 weeks (total of 12 sessions). However, this is dependent on your weight loss goals. Many clients continue to do 3 sessions a week for 8-12 weeks. After you have reached your goal. Clients can choose to move to a long term maintenance plan that is 1-2 HYPOXI sessions per week.
- How long before I will see results?
- You will have your measurements taken at your initial consultation, 6th session and 12th session. After your 6th session, the majority of customers will start to see the results.
- What if I am not seeing results?
- If after your 6th session you have not seen any results – be persistent. Every individual body is different. It is important to review your nutritional and ensure you are following the nutritional guidelines as outlined by your consultant and in this booklet. Are you getting enough sleep? Drinking 2 litres of water? All of these factors can affect your results.
- Is HYPOXI painful?
- No, it is completely non-invasive and pain-free. HYPOXI is a low impact training method and the horizontal position in the L250 and HYPOXI-DERMOLOGY machines takes pressure off the joints.
- Can I use HYPOXI if I am not very fit?
- HYPOXI - Training is designed for men and women of all fitness levels and ages. Throughout the treatment, your heart rate and skin temperature are constantly monitored. HYPOXI - Training does not require any particular degree of physical fitness and is perfect for someone who is thinking about getting back into exercise for the first time in years. You will be required to complete a client information form when you attend your studio, as there are certain illnesses & conditions which preclude people from undertaking treatments. If in doubt, we recommend you speak to a medical professional – your safety is paramount to us.
- Can I still do other forms of exercise?
- Absolutely! Doing HYPOXI - Training does not mean you need to stop your other exercise. We encourage you to live an active lifestyle. However, to achieve maximum results whilst undergoing HYPOXI, you should not participate in any exercise on your HYPOXI-Training days.
- Will I lose weight in other areas of the body?
- What makes HYPOXI so unique is that it is targeted weight and fat loss around the hips, bottom, thighs and stomach. Because you are doing light exercise and following a healthy nutrition you will no doubt see incidental fat loss in other areas such as the chest and arms, however the largest cm loss will be in the targeted areas ie. hips, bottom, stomach, thighs.
- What if I am pregnant?
- HYPOXI does not allow pregnant women to undergo HYPOXI treatments. If you do fall pregnant whilst undergoing HYPOXI, you can suspend your treatment package until you are ready post birth to continue your training.
- What if I am post-birth?
- HYPOXI is perfect for new Mums as it is low impact exercise and gentle on your body after birth. We recommend starting HYPOXI sessions after 12 weeks post birth. Please consult your healthcare/medical professional before engaging in any exercise post birth.
- What if I am breastfeeding?
- It is safe to undertake HYPOXI - Training whilst breastfeeding, however to avoid any uncomfortable feeling during your sessions in the HYPOXIDERMOLOGY and Vacunaut machines, studios have Breast Plates available for use during your treatment.
- What if I have breast implants?
- In most cases it is safe to use HYPOXI devices with breast implants. However, there may be some risk in the HYPOXI Dermology and HYPOXI Vacanaut devices based on the age of the implants and the type of implant. It is recommended you consult your physician regarding your specific implants and potential risk.
- What if I have a health condition that does not allow me to exercise?
- HYPOXI requires a medical certification before undergoing any HYPOXI - Training if you have a health conditions that does not permit you to exercise.
- Will I still be charged for my membership when you are closed due to COVID-19 restrictions?
- If your studio is required to close due to COVID-19 restrictions, your HYPOXI membership will be automatically suspended until the studio is able to re-open.