HYPOXI 8WT 2021 | TERMS & CONDITIONS
HYPOXI 8 Week Transformation (8WT) commences on Monday 8 February 2021 in participating HYPOXI studios. Participating studios are listed on the campaign webpage. Final participant sign up and payment is due upon sign up to the program via the hypoxi.com.au/8wt/ website. Payment of a one off non-refundable $99 entry fee must be made via the website to confirm HYPOXI 8WT 2021 participation. HYPOXI clients on a valid HYPOXI Membership are eligible to have the $99 joining fee waived if their application is prior to 11.59pm on Sunday 24 January 2021. A coupon code will be provided to HYPOXI Members by their studio to enable the $0 joining fee. The $0 joining fee is not eligible for HYPOXI session packs (eg. 6, 12, 30 or 60).
Participants must be Australian residents and 18 years of age or older to enter the HYPOXI 8WT.
Participants must be active and current HYPOXI clients who have an active HYPOXI membership or session packs throughout the duration of the 8WT (8 February 2021 to 4 April 2021).
All information and materials submitted by entrants into HYPOXI’s 8WT platforms become the sole and exclusive property of HYPOXI. All participants grant HYPOXI Australia express permission to use their photos, measurements and first name for promotional purposes indefinitely.
HYPOXI reserves the right to interpret the rules and, where necessary, to amend the rules at its sole discretion and without notice to the individual participants.
Rules and regulations of the judging criteria and terms and conditions must be followed. Failure to do so could result in disqualification from judging and cancellation of your entry. Rule interpretations and all judging decisions are final.
The information in the 8 Week Nutrition Plan or 8WT Book is not intended to replace medical advice. We recommend that if you are undertaking a new exercise program or nutritional plan, or if you have any health concerns, that you consult a medical practitioner prior to participating.
COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS AND STUDIO CLOSURES
In the event studios are required to close due to COVID-19 restrictions, entrants are welcome to join 8WT but won’t be able to undertake HYPOXI sessions for the duration of their studio closure. They are encouraged to follow all aspects of the 8WT program excluding the sessions. They will be granted access to the HYPOXI at HOME platform to access at-home low impact exercise classes which can be followed in replacement of their HYPOXI sessions.
Due to the nature of the challenge, any entrants whose studios are forced to close due to COVID-19 restrictions won’t be eligible for entry as a winner of the national competition.
NATIONAL JUDGING CRITERIA
There will be one (1) national HYPOXI 8WT winner. HYPOXI’s 8WT participants will be judged on the following criteria. All of the criteria must be submitted by 5pm AEDT on Sunday 4 April 2021. This criteria must be met in order to be in the running to win the 8WT national prize.
1. Centimetres and weight lost (40%):
- First measurement and weigh in: Prior to the participant’s first 8WT training session, their measurements and weight must be entered into the 8WT members portal website. These measurements must be taken by a trained HYPOXI studio staff member, unless not possible (eg. COVID-19 restrictions), and therefore taken by a 3rd party. Measurements must adhere to the instructions on the How To Take Your Measurements and Photos website.
- Final measurements and weight: Final measurements and weight will be taken on the completion of the participant’s final 8WT training session. Final measurements and weight must also be entered into the 8WT members portal and taken by a trained HYPOXI studio staff member (where possible) and adhere to the How To Take Your Measurements guidelines.
2. Before and After photos (50%):
- Before photos: Prior to the participant’s first 8WT training session, before photos must be uploaded to the 8WT members portal. These must be taken by a trained HYPOXI studio staff member, unless not possible (as above) and be in line with the HYPOXI 8WT photo guidelines. Participants must submit the following photos: front, side, back. Each photo must be a minimum of 2MB in size, be well lit and the participant wearing the clothing as per the guidelines.
- After photos: Final photos will be taken on the completion of the participant’s final 8WT training session. Final photos must be taken in studio by a trained HYPOXI studio staff member, unless not possible (as above) and be in line with the HYPOXI 8WT photo guidelines. Participants must submit the following photos: front, side, back. Each photo must be a minimum of 2MB in size, be well lit and the participant wearing the clothing as per the guidelines.
- Failure to comply with the HYPOXI 8WT photo guidelines will result in disqualification.
3.Transformation story (10%)
- 8WT participants must submit their transformation story in 500 words or less explaining how HYPOXI has been transformational for them and what they have gained by completing the 8WT.
There will be one (1) national prize winner. The National winner will be notified by phone and email on Friday 16 April 2021 and announced via HYPOXI channels. The national prize winner receives:
- 6 months of single HYPOXI sessions
- 6 month gym membership with either Goodlife or Fitness First or Zap Fitness
- HYPOXI workout gear
- VIP photoshoot and pamper day
- A new wardrobe
- Prize valued at over $15,000
A part of the national winner prize is a photoshoot. The winner of the HYPOXI 8WT gives consent for the imagery and videography from the photoshoot to be used by HYPOXI for promotional purposes indefinitely. Images and video content generated at the photoshoot is the sole and exclusive property of HYPOXI. The winner will be given a copy of the photos for their own personal use. The winner also accepts the terms of the prize partner giveaways. The location and date of the photoshoot will be confirmed with the winning participant and at a time that is convenient for both parties.